Thursday, August 25, 2011

My September Lemmings

Hello lovelies! It's that time again. Another month gone, and another month of lemming after some really beautiful things.  I don't have that many new lemmings, because I have yet to acquire the items from my previous lemming posts haha.

But I have some beauties for you...

First up!
The Chanel Les Jeans Collection

I love blue.  I mean I really do love blue. I wore blue when it was "odd" to wear blue on your nails.  I must own this! Time to save up my pennies and pray it hits the UK around Christmas time.



Lanvin - Eclat D'arpege

I need to get another bottle of this.  This will be my 3rd bottle that I have owned.  It is a richer (and I mean it last longer) than D&G Light Blue, but has similar notes and is just a wonderful fresh perfume.  Oh I must have you again.



Photo taken from Lyndrella's blog

Lyndrella's Connect The Dots
This is a polish that I have slept on.  I don't know why I never noticed this before, despite having friends who have purchased this polish, but it's HOT! It's like the next "crackle" look. I love it, I'm imagining this against hot neon pink or a bright opaque yellow!


Sneaking in a non -beauty items (GASP!)
Topshop's Teardrop Ring

You either love it or hate it, I love it, and need to get this!!!!!

And that's it ladies....
What items are you lemming??


No comments:

Post a Comment