Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yu-Be Skin Moisturizing Skin Cream

I have seen this brand before on Sephora.com many years ago, but I never paid any attention to it.  I think I read one negative review, and decided to move past it.  Well years later, I got to try this, and I honestly want to kick myself for passing up on it.


The skin cream is a glycerin cream, so for those who don't like that, this is not for you.  Apparently developed in 1957 in Japan, this has been a popular product over in Asia.  This just tells me how behind I really am, ugh.


It is made without sulfates, synthetic fragrance, synthetic dyes, petro-chemicals, and phthalates.  That's a good start.







So I tried this for the last week and the extremely dry patch of skin on my left wrist (that wouldn't go away for months despite using all types of creams) has finally started to go away!
I am so happy about that.  Finally!


So I can write about how popular this is in Japan, and how natural it is, but honestly it boils down to trial and error...and this passed with flying colours.  In a matter of just one week, that dry patch of skin is gone.  I'm going to wait and see if it will come back, but if it doesn't I will be purchasing the full size jar for $25.


The only down-side to this cream is that does smell like Vick's vapour rub, and personally I don't like the feel of the glycerin style creams, but it does work and is very moisturizing.  So if you can ignore those two downfalls, then this is the cream for you this coming winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment