Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Nail Polish Haul: Nars, Ciate, Topshop

I can't resist freebies, so I went on Friday to pick up the new Marie Claire magazine to get my free Ciate polish.  I think the purple is going really really fast.  I should have gone thursday doh! But my lazy butt wanted to go Friday so I could do several things in one sha-bang. So I was lucky to finally find the purple pollish after the 3rd shop that I stopped by.

This is my haul yesterday, including an ebay purchase that arrived as well. I'm in purple heaven my friends.


L-R
Top Shop Adornment (flakie goodness all up in here!!)
Ciate's Paint Pot in Wait until Dark
Nars - Tokaido Express



With the Ciate polish, this month we also got a nice size deluxe travel size Dove hair therapy express treatment hair conditioner.  So that was a lovely little bonus :)




Isn't she beautiful????





Then, while I was in town taking care of some errands, I found on the street a tiny little gold ring.  I took a look and saw that it was in fact marked, and seeing as I would never wear this ring, I just went to one of those turn your cash into gold places and got £25!!!

That £25 was a god sent, seriously ladies....
so of course I wanted to blow it all, but I resisted and will be saving most of it.
I did however wander into topshop....bad move.

I walked out with this beautiful purple flakie polish.
Adornment will just have to take care of me until I get my hands on Nfu Oh's 51.



Up next will be a comparison swatch. I guess I am a creature of habit after all.

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the purple craze?


No comments:

Post a Comment