Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiko Super Gloss in 105

Many years ago, I fell into the NARS Orgasm lipgloss hype and purchased it when it first came onto the market.  The promo pics were gorgeous, and apparently it's meant to look good on everyone.  Well, it may look good on everyone, but not me.  It was way too warm on my skin, so that was so disappointing.  Well Kiko Super Gloss 105 looks a lot more hot pink in the tube, but once applied, it is exactly what I wanted Orgasm NARS lipgloss to do for me but didn't.  The lipgloss is a pink/peach lipgloss with gold shimmer, so I'm going to make the bold statement that this would suit everyone.




The lipgloss has a slight vanilla scent like the MAC lipglosses.  It also has a slightly flexible tip so that the application is smooth.  Overall, I'm very pleased with this product from this Italian makeup range.

How do you like the Kiko lipglosses?

No comments:

Post a Comment