Tuesday, August 16, 2011

China Glaze IDK nail polish

I wanted to do a quick post about a new nail polish that I got in a swap last week.  If you are a nail polish addict, then the China Glaze OMG collection is a highly sought after collection for those who missed it the first time around (like me).


A lovely friend of mine gave me China Glaze OMG. Well let's just say that OMG has been quite lonely, she needed a friend and now she has IDK.  A lovely purple linear holographic nail polish with a smooth finish and a fierce holographic finish.  It's just lovely, really lovely!






I promise there will be a proper NOTD on this, but I just couldn't help but swatch it and show her off.  She's stunning.  If you love holographic polishes, this collection is a must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment