Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Models Own Wishlist & Models Own 50% Sale info

It's coming close ladies!! They are almost at 50,000 likes.  Do you know what I'm talking about? Well if not, check out their facebook page HERE, and like their page.  Once they get 50,000 likes, they will be having their 50% sale.  Eck, I can't wait.  So in anticipation to this sale, here is my wishlist:


1. Nail Art Pen
2. Aciiid
3. Gold Rush
4. Blooboo
5. Utopia
6. Peacock Green
7. Pink Punch
8. Jade Stone
9. Snow White
10. Lemon Sherbert
11. Coral Reef
12. Fluro' Orange?
13. Green Tea
14. Prussian Blue
15. Feeling Blue
16. Juicy Jules


16 in total, this lot would have cost me £66, but hopefully I can get these all for 50%!
The one that I'm most excited about is Aciiid


Image taken from models own facebook page

Are you waiting to take advantage of the sale? What's your most sought-after shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment