Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NOTD: OPI I Want To Be A Lone Star

Whoever comes up with these names at OPI is doing a bang up job.  I want to be a lone star is a  slightly frosty but muted grey/light blue creme polish.  Just think of China Glaze Pelican Gray and China Glaze Sea Spray mixed together with a tiny hint of pearly frost on top and you got yourself the OPI polish.  I like it :) Thank you to my friend who sent this in her last package to me, she knows me far too well!


I really like OPI.  I think out of all the nail polish ranges out there, it is the most consistent in terms of great formula, lasting power, and diversity of colours.  Having said that, this was slightly  thick, but I am guilty of not rolling it before, so it could be my fault.


But I'm enjoying this very much today.






The nice thing is that this was not streaky, and it was opaque with 2 coats. The first coat was looking slightly streaky, but the 2nd one sealed the deal and smoothed it all out.  If you like this, google it and ebay this, because you don't want to pay £10+ for an OPI polish.  Since it is not the current collection, you can probably get it for slightly cheaper now.  Try Asos, they are currently doing a 10% off sale items, and I believe I saw it there for under £8.  


So this is day 2 of my Project 10 pan.  I'm being a good girl, working through my items, and not shopping :)  I have been keeping off of other blogs less (which really helps), and I've been making lists of things that I am interested in, things that I really want, and things I can't live without haha.  I'm suppose to be going shopping on friday with a friend, but I will only spend my Debenhams points voucher and that's it! That's technically not shopping, because there is not output of new money hahaha :p


What polish are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment