Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiko Nail Polish in 255

I don't know if you all feel this way about makeup naming conventions, but I hate the number system.  This is #255.  It's basically a beautiful eggplant purple with holo glitter that runs within it.  It reminds me a lot of Gosh's Gasoline.


I'll do a proper NOTD on this polish once the sun decides to appear, but I wanted to do a quick swatch and some quick photos before the sun went down. 


The application was fine.  I had no issues with it, but it does have a gritty texture.  Nothing that a little topcoat can't fix however.


 



blurry picture to show you the glitter

I'm hoping that Superdrugs puts Gasoline on sale like they did with Blue Monday, so that I can get you some comparison photos of these two.


Has anyone else tried Kiko? How do you like their nail polishes?








No comments:

Post a Comment