Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DIOR 1-Colour Ultra-Smoothing High Impact Eyeshadow in Argentic and Beige Point

Do you guys know that Dior makes my favourite eyeshadows in terms of texture?  I highly recommend them, I just can't say enough.  Ok so today I have reviews on the single eyeshadows by Dior.  I know the quints get all the attention, and rightfully so considering that these singles cost $28.50 and the quint cost double that and you get 4 more colours.  But despite the steep price, the colours are divine.

I don't know why I bought Argentic or Beige Point out of the lot.  I think I thought those were the colours I would use the most.  In hindsight, I wish I purchased Ultra Violet (jotting down on wishlist). Argentic is a very shimmery gunmetal grey, and excellent for creating a metallic smokey eye. It is stunning with the light catching specs of glitter.  When blended, it just turns into this extremely rich metallic colour.





Very intense and gorgeous.

Now Beige Point was a bit disappointing to me, because as a cool-toned girl who prefers nothing too "gold", Beige point was slightly too gold for me.





Don't get me wrong, it is quite a beautiful colour, but for me personally it leans a little too gold than beige/nude.  However, I can see this looking drop dead gorgeous with a deep brown shadow and other neutrals.

Dior single eyeshadows can be purchased in the states at various department stores,  sephora.com or sephora stores, online at dior.com for $28.50

In the UK, this can be purchased at Debenhams or Selfridges and various department stores like them for £20 (yes once again it's much more expensive here than in the states..sigh).

What is your favourite eyeshadow in terms of texture?










No comments:

Post a Comment