Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mama Mia O Mega Body Buff

I needed a little extra pampering tonight, so I grabbed this, some bath oils, and a magazine to read in the bath.  I honestly didn't expect much from this product, but I was pleasantly surprised. The micro granules are plentiful in this product, so you really feel like your skin is getting a good scrub.  Don't you hate it when you try these types of products, and there is barely any granules? It's like body wash with just a few granules...I mean really people, micro scrub granules can not be that expensive, stop being so cheap and add more in!  And that is exactly what Mama Mia did.  The rough patches of skin and tiny bumps are now temporarily gone. I also loved the scent, it was very fresh...definitely an added bonus.
I'm very impressed with this product.



This will run you about £23. Debenhams has sets and you can get them for slightly cheaper.  So try that, but if you can't wait, you can also purchase directly on their website.

Have a good night lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment