Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boots Botanics 3 Minute Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

I wanted to finish the entire conditioner prior to doing a review.  
If I had done this review a month ago, I would have said this was an amazing product.  I would have gone on and on about how moisturising this was, and how it made my hair feel great.

Well a month later, and my opinion has changed slightly.
With continual use, this stopped working on my hair.  It started to become too heavy for my hair.  It just wasn't as effective whether you kept it in for 3 minutes, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.  I wouldn't recommend using this frequently. Perhaps once every 1.5 weeks or more.
The scent was lovely, and the price is just as good (£5.10).
You can purchase this at Boots, and a lot of times there is a buy 3 for 2 sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment