Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sleek Makeup Storm Palette

I finally got my hands on a Sleek palette through a swap recently, and I wanted to show you just how nice she is!  Now, I absolutely love my Urban Decay Naked Palette (who doesn't right?), but it is not cheap either.  The Sleek palette cost £6.99, and it is not bad at all for the price.



I didn't think this was going to be black plastic, so I was pleasantly surprised.
It feels like the MAC pro palettes.






Top Row



Bottom Row








I actually love the bottom row the best (minus the matte brown shade). 
There is some fall out, so make sure you protect your face, but other than that I really like this very inexpensive palette.  So if you are a fan of neutral to smokey looks, this is cheap/affordable and quite a good palette.  Now I see what all the fuss is about with this palette :)

What is your favourite Sleek Item?






No comments:

Post a Comment