Thursday, August 18, 2011

Illamasqua Viridian & Chanel Black Velvet

I had a very interesting evening last night to say the least.  So when I woke up to a drizzling rainy (chilly) morning, I was in no mood for anything lol.  I picked something to fit my mood as well. I even cut my nails..sort of regretting it by the looks of the picture, but at least the polish is so beautiful, it makes up for the shortness.

I went for something dark and mysterious 

Illamasqua's Viridian.







And since I can't leave my nails alone for one second, I tried to do some nail art. Tried...thats the key word here.  I put this beautiful slightly matte polish as a stripe going straight down the middle, but it didn't show up, because the gloss is just so immense on the viridian.


You can see it slightly better at this angle.


Next time I'll pick a lighter base colour to do this with, but I'm really liking the hidden stripe.  It's just a little twist to this beautiful polish.

I sound like a broken record, but
Illamasqua's polishes are one coat opaque, and has an extremely shiny high gloss finish.

On another note, still trying to sort out the next giveaway.  Either way, don't miss out, it will be some really beautiful items!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment