Sunday, August 21, 2011

NOTD: Bubble Nail Art

Sorry ladies, I am so bad at titling my blog posts haha.  This my NOTD today.  I used Models Own Top Torquoise, Models Own Pure Purple, and Zoya Dove as the base.  I hope you enjoy.















The bubbles are sporadic and are not positioned anymore in particular.  This helps with the randomness that we see in bubbles, so I wanted to apply that same method on my nails as well.  You can obviously use any colours that you choose, it's really fun and I like it.  I am going to try a metallic version next time with lots of silver, gold, and a bronze (gotta get a hold of a bronze polish).  

What do you think??? Do you prefer this or something more calculated like a polka dot pattern?



I'm currently hosting a giveaway, so please check it out.  You can find the details on the tabs above or to the right side of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment