Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiko Eyeshadow in 91

I am struggling to post today. I don't know what it is. I think it's just a symptom of lethargic, boredom, and just overall weird feeling. I had these insane dreams, and woke up in a funk. The sun didn't come out much so that didn't help.  I am struggling haha, but I really really really want to show you guys these Kiko products, so I am going to march on!


Kiko eye shadow 91 is my first Kiko eye product.  It comes in a simple round black plastic eyeshadow case with a slightly frosted top.






I had major fall out with this eyeshadow, so I had to use primer and I also protected my face from the fall out.  That was slightly disappointing, but I loved how sheer this eyeshadow was once I blended it out on my eyes.  The packaging says "highly pigmented", but I don't believe this is as pigmented as others (i.e. Inglot).  It's a nice eyeshadow, and soft to the touch, but the fall out will make this eyeshadow go pretty fast.

Other than that, it's a lovely colour that you can build the intensity of, so that is a very good bonus.  You can pull this colour off for day time by blending it out or layering it for a dark evening smokey eye look.  I'm glad I decided to swap for this colour.

What's your experience with Kiko eye shadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment