Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD Part 1: Illamasqua Phallic Nail Polish

I'll keep this simple.  I love the polish and I'm loving their names too.  I think that this is hands down, one of my favourite dark shimmery blues.  I love the hidden sparkle, and it is just a really understated but glam polish.  I think that everyone should have this.  Really, I do :p


So this is part 1 of my NOTD post.  I had to get just the photos up of Phallic alone, because it is just gorgeous.  1 coat opaque and smooth finish.  I will repeat myself each time, but Illamasqua is one of my favourite Nail polish brands out there currently.











Look at that gorgeousness in that bottle. Stunning really!

If you find it stunning as well, you can purchase Phallic directly from the Illamasqua shops, or from their website; as well as other places; such as, asos.com and cultbeauty.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment