Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Incoco Nail Strips in Cat's Meow

Meeeoooowwww....morning ladies.  
I literally was woken up early this morning by the neighbors cursing at the top of their lung. Real classy, anyways, last night I had this urge to do something really funky to my nails, so naturally I reached for the incoco nails strips.  This one is called Cat's meow and it is part of the Incoco's Design Manicure series.  It is glitter based, so it gives it a little twist to your traditional "leopard"/animal print.


I'm getting really good at putting these on. Seriously, if I can do it, then anyone can.  It takes me less than 2 minutes now to put a whole nail set on.  It just takes practice, and literally with it being warm last night, the nail strips stuck immediately on my nails and felt completely adhered to my nails within 10 minutes.  


Hope you enjoy as much as I do.









Blinded By glitter lol











Happy Hump Day everyone xx


What's everyone wearing on their nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment