Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ciate Paint Pots Nail Enamel in Kitten Heels

Ciate is a new brand for me, seeing that we didn't have this brand in the states.  A lot of people love the packaging, because of the cute black bow, but I personally don't like it.  I think it makes this expensive £9 polish look like it should be in poundland. But luckily for Ciate, I think their formula is very good.










At initial glance, this seems to be a shimmery red plain polish, but there is a slight duochrome.  However, the red and gold duo chrome, does make this polish appear pink and sometimes slightly orange, so of course I naturally don't like that.

But formula was great, as was the finishing texture.  It takes 2 coats to be opaque, and had no issues with the brush.  I just wish the packaging didn't look so cheap for something that cost £9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment