Sunday, August 28, 2011

E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick Cool Coral

This is my first time using an E.L.F. lipstick, despite having tried several other ELF products. I just don't know how this company does it.  They provide dirt cheap products, and truthfully their packaging and products aren't bad at all.  I recently got this in a swap box, and what better time to review this range than now :)









Reddish (slight coral) hue with warm gold shimmer

The lipstick applied very smoothly.  It was unscented, which works for lots of people, but I love it when lipsticks have a slight scent to them.  I really couldn't knock this product, considering it really only cost £3.50.  I also like the sleek black packaging. This colour is slightly too warm for my cool skin tone (wonder why they cool it Coral Cool? The gold shimmer definitely makes this a warm colour), but now that I tried this range, I won't hesitate to pick up another colour sometime in the future.

ELF's website states...
" All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes."

That's definitely good to know.  These lipsticks run £3.50, but ELF constantly runs great sales, so wait until then to pick up these lipsticks.


On a completely different note...
As I write this, NYC is getting torrential rain, and dealing with hurricane like weather.  My thoughts are with all my friends and family (that includes all my online peoples!) a safe safe Sunday. I'm thinking of you all xx


No comments:

Post a Comment