Saturday, August 27, 2011

Julep Maven Program

I literally just learned about this only a few weeks ago, and I can't believe I haven't shared this amazing program with you all.  

Julep is a niche nail polish company in the states that developed this monthly nail polish subscription box called the Julep Maven Program.  Basically every month you pay $19.99 and you get a sneak peek box of nail polishes and other products (worth over $40) that are customised to you based on the style quiz that you take.  
You also get 20% off purchases as well.

You can go to this link, to watch the video and take the quiz to get started.



I have heard such great things about their polishes and customer service, so I feel confident in telling you all about this program.

Also upon signing up to the website, you will get a 50% off your first Julep Maven Box voucher code.  I have seen many reveals on the sneak peek box, and the value is much more than what you pay, and the colours all seem very trendy and beautiful!

So check them out at http://www.julep.com/maven.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment