Sunday, August 28, 2011

YSL Baume D'Ete tinted Lip Balm 6 Toffee

This is one of those products that I didn't think I would like, but boy was I wrong.
The YSL Baume D'ete tinted lip balm came part of my massive makeup lot that I was talking about a few days ago.  It was the least alluring of all the products, but slowly it has become my favourite.  I think initially I was put off by the "slightly too brown" colour, but on my lips, it was anything but brown.  It gave me a gorgeous nude gloss that highlighted my pink lips.  It is very nourishing and moisturising as well.

Also it says lip balm, but if you're like me, you are expecting a thick consistency.  This item is more like a lipgloss texture, so it's really easy to wear.



This lip balm ranges anywhere from £8-£18 online and on ebay :) I highly recommend it for those who want a lipgloss that is not sticky. This is really lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment