Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOTD: Illamasqua Force Nail Polish

I haven't done a NOTD in awhile, even though I switch my polish everyday - so my apologises for that.  But I have an exciting polish for you today.

Illamasqua's Force



It looks smudged, but actually it's so shiny that it's picking up the
pattern of the lace curtains on the other side


I'm dying to wear my dark colours right now! but I need to take advantage that it is spring/summer here and that if I don't wear it now, then I will never be able to wear these "spring" colours any other time.  Sun is quite limited here, so I need to take advantage of it as much as possible hahah

but I did pull out this blueberry blue today, because it was as close to black as I could get haha.  It is a bright, pigmented, one coat application polish. 
I just love Illamasqua's formula.  I'm really thrilled that they are made here, but not thrilled that they are cheaper in the states. Thumbs down for that one.
What gives? right? The logic should be. Made in England, cheaper in England. 
sigh...

You can purchase this at Illamasqua's website, cult beauty, selfridges, and a boat load of other retailers just by googling it for £11.50 
or if you are in the states, you can get it for $16 (ugh lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment