Friday, June 17, 2011

More Funky Fingers Holo Glitter Mania - Baby Baby Baby, Golden Coast, Sand & Stilettos

Where's my sun at? Clearly the british weather has turned....sun come on out, we won't bite! UGH...so I made my own sunshine.

I swatched the three Funky Fingers that were given to me by a lovely friend from the states.

My camera really hates that extra shine and sort of blurs the glitter apart, but all three are scattered holographic glitters.




From Left to Right:
Sand & Stilettos, Golden Coast, and Baby Baby Baby

PROS
Totally fun
Cheap thrills
And I mean that, 3 for $5 - 
bargain if you are hunting and lemming after holographic polishes
4-Free

CONS
Hard to apply evening, can be clumpy
Gritty finish, even with top coat

NO complaints however, these are fun! fun! fun!
Can be purchased at 5 below for $2/each or 3 for $5



No comments:

Post a Comment