Thursday, June 2, 2011

Review: NEW CID Eyes, Lips and Cheeks Palette

Today is a really lovely Spring day here in England.
The cool breeze is coming through the window, and just a lovely lovely day.

I wanted to review this new palette that I got from TKMaxx.
I LOVE TKMAXX!!!!!!!
:) 
Anyhoo...

This palette was marked down from £24 to £4.99

I liked the faux leather sturdy box that this came in.


The Colors were neutral/natural and had a lovely sheen to them.  Just enough sparkle to catch my interest.


It also had a pull tab for where the blush and the lipglosses were hidden.


I loved the first 3 colors. Great pigmentation, but the last matte brown was a snore fest.
I'll be adding some liquid and changing that into an eyeliner, OR I'll leave it alone.


The blush and lip colours were nice. The blush is very spring like to me, and a little goes a long way. The lipglosses are all colours that I would wear.



This is my first New Cid item that I own. I have seen it around, but it was in a higher price point than I was comfortable spending for a brand that I wasn't familiar with.
I am happy to spend £4.99 and I am happy with this palette.

This palette gives you a lot of product, and for it's price - make sure you pick up on next time you are in Tkmaxx.

Has anyone tried New Cid makeup? What are your experiences with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment