Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Favourite Spring/Summer Nail Polishes

I realised that I'm quite a bore this summer compared to what some other people are wearing. LOL! I'm not on the beach, or going anywhere tropical, so my nails aren't reflective of these bright trends that grace our magazines. Instead, I'm really loving a greyed-out more neutral look.  My mother in law said to me the other day "Dear, you must like grey...it must be in fashion". awww, was that a compliment or insult? haha.  Either way, she is correct.

Here are my favourites for this summer.  

China Glaze - Sea Spray
Eyeko - Rain
Illamasqua - Raindrops
China Glaze - Pelican grey
Zoya - Dove


Butter London - Fash pack
OPI - You don't know Jacques
Ulta - Finely Pruned
China Glaze - Below Deck
Essie - Merino Cool
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Insouciant


I also realised that these colours are not just reflective of my mood, but also my clothing. I am a huge fan of Alexander Wang Clothes because of their minimalist cool/edgy modern wear but also for his muted colours.


He also makes a lot of his fall/winter wear in black, and black is exactly the colour that I wear in the winter as well :)

Love AW & Love my matching polishes!



OH and don't forget to enter my giveaway




No comments:

Post a Comment