Monday, September 19, 2011

Feel Unique's Beauty Box Subscription

I've left Glossybox, and reluctant to endulge with Boudoir Prive, but then I found this while looking on Feel Unique's website.  They have a beauty box too! My god, I wish I would have signed up with them instead of Glossybox.  Just like the other beauty box subscriptions, for only £9.95, you will get 5 deluxe samples, and they look something like this.

Image taken from Feelunique.com



So if you are looking for a new beauty box subscription, visit them at 

I am very interested, especially with all the positive reviews online.

What do you guys think?
Tired of beauty boxes yet? or looking to add more to your other subscriptions?

5 comments:

  1. i take a look on their website once in a while, but i had no idea they have this... great stuff ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm this is something I may consider - it's cheaper than GB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating on the glossy box but this looks better. And free delivery! I might give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know ladies, it looks great. I'm really debating on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award!! Check out my blog for more details :)
    http://kgjbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete