Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Tom Ford Eye Quad Collection

Available now at Selfridges, the new Tom Ford Collection is absolutely stunning, elegant, and mature.  It is the packaging and quality of the previous lipsticks that I own, that has me drooling over this collection.  
If I won the lotto, I would definitely have a huge vanity full of Tom Ford :)

Out of the collection that features: eye quads, lipsticks, lip gloss, eyeliners, foundations, brushes, and blushes; my favourite are the eye quads, blushes, and lipsticks.  Therefore, I have taken the time to show you all each colour, because I just think they are stunning. Don't get me wrong, they are all stunning, but these three products have peeked my interest.

So onto the eye quads.
They each retail £62.

Burnished Amber


Cobalt Rush


Cocoa Mirage

Cognac Sable


Crushed Amethyst


Golden Mink


Sahara Haze


Silvered Topaz


Titanium Smoke


Violet Dusk




2 comments:

  1. Violet Dusk is calling my name! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is HOT! At that price, I'm trying to decide which one I love more

    ReplyDelete