Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil Review

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Well my weekend has been quiet, still unpacking and sorting through all my belongings from my move. I just can't believe how much stuff we actually have :/ lol.

So my hands have been disgustingly dry, actually my entire body has been.  I mean I just can't believe how hard the water is.  So I have been slathering on so many different body lotions, but none seem to quite do the job.  However, Weleda's body oil has really been working.  I have always avoided oil, because I felt that it was too greasy.  This is not at all. It soaks into the skin very quickly. I absolutely love it.  

This product has pomegranate seed oil, macadamia nuts, and jojoba seed oils. 

This product is also:
* Dermatological tested
* Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives & raw materials derived from mineral oils
* Products and ingredients are not tested on animals


So I've been using this, along with

Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body lotion
(another quick absorbing and non greasy lotion)


and as a finishing touch...

Champneys Nail & Cuticle Wonder Oil


So I hope this trio will help me fight the battle against my dry skin.
I'm dreading what it's going to be like this winter haha.

Now onto my battle with ingrown hairs, if anyone has any advice (other than exfoliating), please comment below :)

Have a good day lovely ladies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment