Thursday, September 29, 2011

SpaRitual Sacred Ground

Hello lovely people!
I have been toiling with taking good photos of this manicure all week, but I wanted to get a swatch up and a huge THANK YOU to my forum/shopping buddy :) xx

This nail polish is just stunning.  You are looking at a grey base with purple, silver, gold and blue micro glitters to create this multidimensional polish in the sunlight.  I was in love when I first saw it online, and I'm in love with it even more now that I was gifted it!

I promise to get some proper pictures up, but for now, here is a quick swatch.
(eck, don't mind my cuticles!!! good lord, where's my cuticle oil! lol)

I love the formula
Smooth easy application
Opaque in 2 coats
Just a really well made polish!

So hope everyone is having a good hump day!
I wanted to bring attention to the tab up on the top of my page called 
"Vouchers/Deals"
It's where I put all the good deals that come into my inbox.  Well not all of them, but the deals that I think will save you all some money :) So check it out often.

And if you haven't joined my 75 followers blog giveaway, well you still have plenty of time to enter! One lucky random winner will receive a gift bag full of Incoco products! Courtesy of Incoco :)  I'm so happy that one of my readers will get Incoco goodies! It's quite a treat!
To Enter, Click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment