Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another RAOK Reveal!

That's right folks. I am having the most amazing couple of weeks. I have gotten so much mail, and it's just insane!  Today I have another reveal for you.  This is another international package full of love <3.

I have been gifted so many wonderful products, that I think I have enough review posts to last me until the end of the year (no joke!).  So another huge shout out goes to my friend who sent me this package :)


Say Hello Oscar.
He really was intrigued today with this package

As you can tell, Oscar is lost his interest once he realised none of it was edible

Awww...what's wrong Oscar?
Yes the nail polish doesn't taste like peanut butter does it?


Oh look here...shocker! Oscar is sleeping again LOL
That was fast.

Yep, my two favourite things in life side by side.
Life can't be better than this!

Ok... so onto my reveal.

 TA DAH.........My GOODIES

Skincare:
* Befine Exoliating Cleanser
*   Juice Organics Vitamin Antioxidant Serum

Makeup:
* Chanel Illusions D'ombress in Epatant
* Urban Decay Lush Lash System
* Bare Escentuals Prime Time face & eyelid primer sample
* Laura Mercier cake eyeliner in Bleu Marine
* Smashbox Waterproof eyeshadow Palette (lab sample)
* Smashbox eye base/highlighter (lab sample)
* Stila eyeshadow depot in Shore
* Smashbox Double Exposure Lip & Cheek Color in Speedracer
* Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette in Hot Date
* Smashbox Trendsetter double cream eyeshadow stick 
* Smashbox Jet Set gel eyeliner in Midnight Black
* Smashbox lip enhancing gloss in hype, pixel, and debut
* Smashbox limitless long wear lip gloss spf 15 in everlasting
* Smashbox color zoom liquid lipstick in glam
* Smashbox baked blush & loose shimmer in candlelit

Nail Polish:
OPI - Lighten up your two pence, Glow up Already, Don't wine..yukon do it!, You don't know jacques suede, SOPI - Untarnished
* No Miss - Davie Denim, Seaside Sapphire, Redington Russet, Captiva Coffee
* Milani - Dressmaker
Verity - G11 and G14
* China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic
* Nubar - Dark Castle
* Chanel - Mimosa
* Cult Beauty - gotta research the name of this shade :)

Misc:
NARS - Yachiyo Brush (is it Christmas already? OMG! I've been wanting this forever!)
Perfume samples: Tokidoki sample, Fresh brown sugar, Fresh citron de vigne, and Serge Lutens Nuit de cellophane

There are loads of new brands here for me to try.
I am making a schedule tonight on what I'm going to review for the remainder of the year. 

I have been so blessed with such wonderful beauty obsessed friends!  Thank you all, this blog wouldn't be as rich without you guys and your generosity!!! 

If you see something that you'd like to be reviewed, please comment below, and I'll work it into the review schedule.

So I'm off to play with my new goodies, and going to find a way to organize all the new products that I was gifted these last 2 weeks. DH is definitely not happy. He feels like he lives in a cosmetic factory LOL. I quite like living in a "cosmetic factory" ;)

Until next time, take care xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You did say you had received a lot but blooming heck!!! How cute is Oscar! Hes a great model lol

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing gift your received there. I bet you'll have so much fun playing around with it!

    ReplyDelete