Sunday, September 11, 2011

Models Own Aciiid Nail Polish

Ok first I have to comment on the name. What's up with the 3 iii's? Maybe I'll ask Models Own and see why they did that. It doesn't bother me, it's just interesting.  What's more interesting is the nail polish. This is new colour. It's slightly neon that is in between a neon yellow and a chartreuse.  This can lean either neon yellow or green/chartreuse depending on the lighting.  I love it a lot.  It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there is something vibrant and "odd" about it.








I don't own Illamasqua's Radium or OPI Who the Shrek Are You? 
So for now, this will take care of that void :p

1 comment:

  1. Mhm...I hoped it would be more yellow. I'm still waiting for my package from the sale, but probably it's going to be the same as Shrek, shame.

    ReplyDelete