Monday, September 12, 2011

Christian Dior Gris Montagine

This has obviously been out for a long time, and I fell in love many months ago, and I just had to pull it back out to wear today to go with my 60's inspired mustard top.

With this polish you will get:
* Excellent even formula
* Unique updated brush that is tapered in the top to help with not getting polish on cuticles
* one coat opaque colour
* Gorgeous grey creme

There is something very chic about this colour to me.  It's like the classic red for me.




For those in the UK, I hope they aren't getting blown away by this insane wind! lol

 

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a dark grey polish, this looks super! Although the price isn't so super hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color ♥ ... but dior polishes aren't exactly in my price range :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Dior is definitely pricey. I haven't purchased any Dior since purchasing this collection because of the price. I think however I will be saving my Boots advantage points and going for Dior black ink and tuxedo :)

    ReplyDelete