Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Tom Ford Lipstick Collection

Selfridges is now carrying the new Tom Ford Collection.  Here is the entire lipstick collection as seen on their website. I see some familiar colours, and I wonder if they changed them or just the case.  Either way, they are so luxurious.  Personally, I am eyeing Flamingo and Spanish Pink.

Black Orchid

Blush Nude


Casablanca


Cherry Lush


Coco Ravish


Crimson Noir



Deep Mink

Flamingo


Indian Rose


Nude Vanille

Pink Adobe


PInk Dusk


Scarlet Rouge


Spanish Pink


True Coral


Violet Fatale


Wild Ginger

Available now at a steep price tag of £36.  I was fortunate to be gifted a Tom Ford lipstick, and I honestly have to say that it is the best lip product in my collection, and I will be picking up another lipstick during Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment