Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Morning Surprise

I'm a bit speechless. Yes, I know that doesn't help when I'm suppose to be writing, but this package has left me speechless, because it really was unexpected.  
What a wonderful Monday morning surprise it was indeed. So since I'm just in shock, I'm going to post pictures lol!


From Left to Right:
OPI - Black Cherry Chutney
Orly - Wandering Vine (my answer to not having Illamasqua's Rampage)
Zoya - Indigo
Butter London - Henley Regetta



Zoya Indigo swatch & the part of the Julep bottle that I actually like.
That's right, I said Julep!
My friend had mercy on the fact that I can't get Julep here in the UK, and was nice enough to send me a Julep Maven box!!


From Left to Right:
Julep Hand scrub
Olivia
Miranda
Nail Prep


SWATCHES
Thumb: OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Index: Orly Wandering Vine
Middle:  Julep Miranda
Ring:  Julep Olivia
Pinky: Henley Regetta



I actually tried this scrub as soon as I got it.  The apricot inside the scrub really helps with the exfoliating process.  It also left my hands feeling very smooth afterwards.  I think this is quite luxurious, but necessary.  I also tried the lotion sample, and unfortunately nothing stuck out to me, but it did keep my arms moisturized all day long (I used it both on my hands and arms). 
I'm a very scent oriented person, so I was disappointed that the scrub didn't have a scent to it, but that's a good thing for those who are sensitive to scents.  I wish it smelled like apricots, but it doesn't really matter, since the actual scrub is quite good!


 Now .....
You
Just
Won't
Believe
What
I
Got
Today! 
You READY?????

  

Stripping it off slowly....



Behold!!!
The Hayden Harnett Ramone Two Tone Bracelet!!!!!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!
This is so on point with what I would buy for myself!
The construction is sturdy.  The whole entire bracelet is just fierce!
Absolutely adore this, and I adore my friend who sent this to me today !!
Huge Hugs Hun!!!

I will be posting up a review and swatches of Julep's Olivia shortly.
So watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment