Friday, September 9, 2011

Models Own Utopia

This was one of my purchases during the Models Own 50% off sale.  I would have never picked this, but I saw a post of it on Mouldyfruit's blog (I love that girl's blog so much!) and I thought it was a wonderful greyed out lilac polish.  I like it, because it's not your typical "girly" lilac due to it's muted grey tone to it.  It is also as "white" as a polish I will go.  
I know that NARS Ecume was very popular, but I still can not pull white polish, due to it looking like white out.  

What do you guys think of this?




And I felt it's been a long time since I spammed you with Oscar's pictures :p
He had a short cut today, and is exhausted...

goodnight oscar xx 


6 comments:

  1. Wait. I'm still waiting to get spammed. I only see one picture! I want more Oscar pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade! I'm so impressed with the polishes I bought from the sale. Can't believe I'd never tried the brand before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely shade!
    more oscar pics, please! :)) ... he looks like a little fox in this pic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a very pretty shade. I so can't wait for my Models Own haul to come. Apparently, it got lost in the post. But it's all good, they offered to send a replacement, so fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the replacement comes fast xx They are pretty good with replacing items, just wish their warehouse was a bit more accurate.

    ReplyDelete