Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lorac Multidimensional Spring 2011 Ulta Exclusive Set

I have been overwhelmed lately with all of the beautiful products out there. I think it's my defense mechanism in buying these little beauty items, because I'm nervous about having to shell out the big guns with my upcoming move to England.

I ran to Ulta today to see the Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday dupe. I honestly can't say that I was blown away by the ulta version. I must the only girl who blogs about beauty that doesn't own or want these multi colored glitter bomb polishes. To me it just looks like a birthday party threw up all over my nails lol. I don't know what the hooplah is about.

But speaking of multi colored.......

I went over to the prestige cosmetic section and came across the Lorac section. Honestly, I haven't look at Lorac makeup since their lip polishes almost a decade ago LOL
But something caught my eye...

The Lorac Multidimensional set

This ULTA Exclusive Collection contains everything you need for MULTIDIMENSIONAL eyes and lips. Featuring 3 prismatic light-reflecting shadows for dramatic shimmering color and MULTIPLEX 3D Lip Gloss in ULTA GLAM for super glossy 3D lips. All enclosed in a metallic mesh makeup case that can double as your evening clutch. (image borrowed from Ulta.com)

I was very impressed with the shadows. When I swatched them they were silky/velvety and gave me a lot of color pay off. So I'm branching out to Lorac now and really wanting this set.

I hate it when a set is an exclusive, because it rarely comes on ebay. I am trying to rack my brains on how to get this the cheapest way possible, because it is losing out to the Nars Bento Box that I have been drooling over. I need to save my money for that piece of art, but I really am loving this set.

Has anyone got this? Can you tell me what your favorite piece is from this set and why?

Chat soon!

4 comments:

  1. I purchased the Lorac set on impulse for a night out and I loved it! That being said, I don't think I could rock all that glitter as an everyday look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to know! I was very drawn in by holo effect on these eyeshadows. I agree, I don't think i would rock this everyday or even during the day, but maybe a night out with the girls???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it this wkend. I've been using 3DLicious as a liner mostly @ work, and the bag as a wristlet. i LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome Erin! I think this is a very unique holographic shadow. I never seen any like it before or as soft textured as Lorac's shadows.

    ReplyDelete