Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beauty-ful Gift Haul pictures

I was absolutely floored today to receive a medium box full of goodies. I wasn't expecting this at all, in fact, I thought my online friend was going to just send a couple of skincare and haircare samples. Boy, was I wrong, instead I opened up a box that brought me back to the feeling of being a kid ripping open a present on Christmas morning (not that we had many of those either).

I absolutely loved everything, I got samples, deluxe samples, gwp size items and even full size items. Here is a general picture, you can get the gist of just how much stuff she gave me.



So many samples from Chanel, Cle de peau, Guerlain, etc. etc.
I was actually shocked when I saw this Peter thomas roth lash serum in the box..... at a whopping $125, I couldn't believe she was that generous to give it to me!
On sephora this had 3.5 stars out of 5, so I'm going to give this a try for sure!

And then I had no idea about this Cle de peau cream,
but after doing some research, the full size jar is $1000!!!!! Holy cow, $1000 for face cream, so now I finally got to feel what a $1000 cream feels like on my face and let's just say it was like creamy silk. I'll be very sparing with this one, that's for sure!

I think this took me 2 hours to sort through everything, I had so much fun and this box came at such a good time too since I've been overwhelmed a bit with all the thing I have to do with my move.

Thank you again friend so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment