Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Current Wishlist

I rarely do this, but I'm going to publish my current makeup wishlist. The reasons why I haven't purchased some of these yet have to do with the price and also availability.

Here they are:

Skincare:
Diorsnow products - I heard excellent reviews on the lightening benefits of Diorsnow products. I have a small Diorsnow concealer that I use sparingly and it does in fact lighten my acne scars, so I am very eager to dive into the world of Diorsnow to see what other products give this lightening effect.

Makeup:
Bobbi Brown concealer - I had this 2 years ago and I remember it worked well. Time to restock.
Cle de peau concealer - I heard great reviews on this. Eager to try it.
Mac – viva glam gaga II lipstick - I love nude lipsticks, this one looks creamy.
D&G – nude eyeliner - I am hoping this will brighten and widen my eyes.
Christian Dior 360 mascara - Just intrigued by the rotating mascara, don't know why lol
Guerlain Écrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette - Place Vendôme - Saw this on a forum & fell in love
Dior – gris gris palette & 5 Golds palette - Just so luxurious!


Nail Polish:
Dior – Rock Coat polish - Anything that darkens polish is something I need in my bag.
Dior - ebony polish - Dark polish? Yes please.
Chanel – Black Velvet - I loved the swatches of this online.
Chanel – Holographic HTF - A girl can dream right??????
China Glaze OMG HTF - Once again, I'm dreaming here again :p

But my Number #1 wishlist item that I want very very badly and will get my hands on this Christmas if it is still available is the Nars Bento box. Luxurious and in a beautiful minimalist Japanese bento box style box, I must have this on my vanity.
I know several girls on my forum that currently own this and they have raved on and on about it, so I will definitely be taking the plunge this Christmas. I just hope that this Very Limited and Very Exclusive Lipstick bento will still be available when I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment