Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone

I know this day brings not only lots of love but tons of stress as well. Either you are struggling to find that perfect gift for your special someone or you are tending a broken heart. Either way, Valentine's Day is not just about loving your significant other, but it's about loving yourself as well. I am pretty good at loving myself lol but of course it's always nice to get something on this special day as well.

My DH is a special man. We have been to together for many years and he's my best friend. We laugh, fight, love and best of all, we understand each other.

He understands my recent love for all things beauty related. It just makes me being a woman that much more exciting. I really didn't expect anything from him since we are saving pennies for our move, but a box arrived from fragrancenet.com and I knew it had to be the one perfume that I have been wanting for years now.

I ripped the box open so fast after begging him to let me open it before Valentine's Day and he finally caved!

Here is my Christian Dior J'adore L'eau edition!!!!!!!
It's so floral and fresh, it smells like heaven




Sorry about my awful pics, I was actually rushing to take these before our weekend getaway trip to Gettysburg, PA. Ok, I know it's not the most exciting, but we really went there to see my brother's family and the trip was bittersweet. As wonderful as it was to see them, I was saddened by the fact that it will be the last time or second to last time I saw them. But we had a great time and it was nice to get away with the DH as well.

Overall, I really enjoyed this Valentine's Day.
I'm thankful for my perfume, the weekend with my family, and most of all knowing that tomorrow when I wake up, my DH will be there with me :)

Sending lots of love to everyone on this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment