Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My very first Beauty Bar Haul

I know I'm banned from shopping until I move across the pond, but when this deal came up online, I had to jump on it.
The original deal was a $50 ecard to beautybar.com for only $25. That caught my eye, but then I sent 10 friends an invite and got an instant $10 credit, so I got a $50 ecard for $15 and I ended up buying polish with it...shocker :)

I just have to say that beautybar processed and shipped my order within 2 days - that is lightening fast in my book.

So drumroll please.......

Lippmann Boom Pow

Lippmann It's Raining Men
And last but not least,
My very first Butter London All hail the queen (the Alexander Mcqueen homage polish)




I love all three and absolutely love the smooth formula. I'll do swatches later, but I have to say that I am very impressed with the slight holographic glitter in All hail the queen. It's definitely an understated beauty, unlike the other two which are in your face, wham bam thank you man polishes.

So not bad for $15 right?

No comments:

Post a Comment