Saturday, September 10, 2011

Chanel Poudre Tissee in Brompton Road

There is something so delicate, feminine, and timeless about the Chanel Poudre Tissee in Brompton Road. This Harrod's exclusive was recently brought to my attention by a fellow Chanel addict.  I immediately saw the allure. Well, anytime someone says Limited Edition, I have my wallet out so fast hehe, but currently my finances don't allow me to do that.  
It retails for £46, and I have bumped this beautiful face powder/blush up on the top of my wish list right next to the Hakuhodo brushes I've been dying for.  

The packaging, the texture, and the colour are luxurious and beautiful.
It's universally beautiful, and I think that's something that Chanel does exceptionally well..better than any other fashion house (in my opinion).

You can purchase this beauty at harrods or online at www.harrods.com
or you can click on the Harrods banner on top of my blog.



If you happen to live in London or visiting, be sure to check out the Chanel exhibit going on at Harrods until the end of September.  

1 comment: