Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kiko Shimmering Eyeliner 02

I've been up since 7am.  I don't think I've been up since 7am for about a year now lol. Having only fell asleep around 3am, I am sooooooo tired. My poor Oscar must have had an upset stomach, because he was whimpering since 6am, so I took him on an early morning walk.

So I'm up now...wide awake and onto some more posts. Today is going to be a busy posting day! I have loads lined up, so watch this space xx

The next item that I tested from my Kiko swap is the Shimmering Eye liner in 02, which is your standard metallic gold eyeliner.  I don't own any gold eye liner, let alone a liquid one. I've always just used my urban decay transforming potion and turned my eyeshadows into a liquid eyeliner (that product is quite genius really).  Here's the Kiko liquid eyeliner...





I felt that the felt tip pen was not as sturdy as some other tips that I've used before, so if you're looking for a fine thin eye liner pen, this is not the product for you.


The worst thing about this product is that the felt tip is too soft, and when you mix that with a runny formula, you can't really get the best control over what you do.

However, the best thing about this product is that it dried in less than 10 seconds, and hasn't budged since.  So that's a very good compensation.

Have you tried this product before? How did you get on with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment