Friday, September 30, 2011

Ciate Nail Polish in Kitten Heels

This is number 036 kitten heels from Ciate.  I received this in a previous monthly beauty subscription.  I actually wish I got the mint green one, but I was happy to be able to try Ciate for the first time.  Everyone loves their bottles, because of the cute black bow.  I personally think the packaging makes the bottle look cheap.  I wish they would revamp one day in the future.  I do like the ergonomic curve of the bottle.

As for the colour, it's not my personal preference, but I can see why some might like it.  It is a classic red with gold shimmer.  On my nails it looked like an odd combo between reddish orange with remnants of a magenta in the shade.  Sadly the gorgeous gold shimmer didn't translate onto my nails as I had hope it would.


As you can see, the lack of gold on my nails is disappointing.  I just wish these bottles didn't cost £9 each, I would really like to try out some new colours, especially their new A/W collection.


So I couldn't just leave this on my nails as is, so check out my next post for what I added on top to make it SHINE!  Oh and if you're wondering why I'm posting so much today, I broke my foot, so I'm sitting here with all the time to post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment