Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Surprise Chanel and Dior RAOK Reveal

I love getting mail. I know a lot of you know what I'm talking about. It's the thrill of opening up a package and feeling like it's Christmas morning all over again.  I have always been a huge huge nut when it comes to anything Christmas, but throughout the year, I try to reinvent that feeling by doing swaps with other bloggers, and forum chics.  I actually befriended this friend on a forum, because we have the same breed of dog, so instantly we hit it off.  She sent me a huge box full of goodies and I spent all morning playing with all the contents.  I am going to spare you the pictures of my new scrapbooking goodies, as I don't want to reveal how big of a NERD I am (lol) but I will show you the beauty products.

Sadly for her, this product didn't work for her, but it is my #1 favourite eye concealer.


Chanel's Lift Lumiere is the best eye concealer that I have used to date, so I was thrilled when she said that she would pass it onto me!  The other product is one that I have never heard of, but it looks super interesting and I really mean that.
The Dior Automatic Lash Pearls Pencil is a twist pen that applies a gel like substance at the end of your eyelashes to create a shiny, wet pearl like glow to your lashes.  Oh baby, amp up the sex appeal! I can't wait to try this, now only if my hubs could get away from the studio and take me out on a date! lol.

Either way, I'm having so much fun today that I completely forgot that I need to get my a$$ in gear and start cleaning this place up before my in-laws return.  My moments of freedom are soon to be over..sigh.

So here's to a quick raok package reveal, and now I have to run and get back to cleaning.  Actually, this is also why you won't be seeing a Nail polish review, which really sucks because I've been dying to try more of the polishes out that my other friend sent me late last week. God, I'm so blessed to have such caring friends.  I hope they all know that I'm thankful (I know you guys are reading this!) xxox 

2 comments:

  1. The Dior lash pearls product seems really interesting! You must let us know how it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing RAOK. I want to try out that chanel too. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete