Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Julep Nail Polish in Olivia

I got my first Julep polishes today from my awesome friend.  I tried Olivia first, because it's a colour that I normally wouldn't have purchased for myself.  I'm glad that I did however.  I was impressed with Julep's packaging. For some reason, I thought it was going to be much smaller than they were.  Also, I like the tall bottles over the typical nail polish bottle shape.  I had no issues with application, and I got a clean nice finish with 2 coats.

I don't own any colour in my collection like this, so this is staying. 


A brown creme is not what I would wear on it's own, so I had to bling it up a bit.

I applied Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me on top.

Overall, I like this brand and their polishes.  I'm a bit upset for them that Zoya is suing them, but I guess in the world of business, there is nothing called being fair and playing nice.
I hope that Julep can survive this, and continue to make their nail polishes.

On another note, I found out that a friend from a forum has a polish coming out in her namesake from Julep. How cool is that!!! I need to somehow get that one, just because she's awesome.

Sorry this is a short post, I didn't realise the time, and I'm ready to pass out, and Oscar says goodnight too  xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Oscar pics. He's such a cutie. Love the OPI Only Gold For Me on top. It looks awesome and gives the polish some added interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU LULU!!!!!!! Oscar says hello xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar!!!! <3

    Ha-ha. He's always napping.

    ReplyDelete