Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

Ladies! I am so excited to share with you this foundation. I am new to Bourjois in general, and it's been about 18+ years since I wore chemist/drugstore brand foundation.  Despite that, I am so happy that the first drugstore foundation I tried was this one.  I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with this.  

The smell is so pleasant.  It almost reminds me of Physicians Formula's Happy Booster.   When a product makes such big claims as this one, I immediately get skeptical.  16 hours of perfectly glowing complexion and toned skin ??? Could it be possible? Well I will tell you that I didn't get 16 hours, but I got about 10, which is actually amazing in my book.  I loved my glowing dewy looking skin.  I felt that my skin could breathe and I really loved the sheer coverage as well.  I wore my BB cream first and then layered this on, and I had a very natural coverage.  



Shade #52



This is how much product you get from 1 pump, and the best part is that all you need is one pump to cover your entire face. It immediately soaks into the skin and leaves a glow instead of an oily film that sits on top of your skin.



This foundation retails for £9.99 at Boots and Superdrugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment