Friday, September 23, 2011

September Swaps Reveal - Armani, China Glaze, Illamasqua and Barry M

I do like the sound of that...September swaps. Well here is my next installation of the monthly swap reveals.  This month has been very quiet.  I find myself quite annoyed with all the request on makeupalley for money.  It is a forum for swapping only, so it seems like a mute point to try to shift your items on there. Oh well, but I did manage to get some goodies this month.  On another note, I am not swapping with buttonboxx this month, we decided to do it every 2 months, instead of every month, especially with the holidays coming up and all.  

So onto my September Swaps!!


Armani eyeshadow in #53
A beautiful neutral peachy pink shimmery colour.
Perfect for base or highlighting

Barry M nail polish in Grey
Another grey creme polish :) :) :)

China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon)
I am in love with the finish!

Illamasqua Nail varnish in Propaganda
You all know how much I love me some Illamasqua!!!

Closer up pic

Flying Dragon - Grey - Propaganda




Oh the finish on the China Glaze Flying Dragon is so awesome!! 
These are polishes that I have always liked, but just kept getting bumped on my "to buy" list. So I'm happy to get them in swaps.

Have you done any swapping?
Show n tell please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment