Sunday, September 25, 2011

MeMeMe Cleopatra Nail Polish


I do love dark polish, and I love polish with a little something when the light catches it.
MeMeMe nail polish in Cleopatra is exactly that.
I got this for 50p in a clearance rack, and I wish they had more to give to all my friends, because it's just really cool.

It has a dark black base with duochrome glitter (teal and purple).





This is another new brand for me.  The bottle says that this nail polish has biotin in it. So that's also another good quality about this polish. I know MeMeMe is sold at Superdrugs, but my Superdrugs is crap, and doesn't have anything good.  Check your poundland clearance bin to pick this up for only 50p.  It's a rich complex colour and well worth a lot more than what I picked it up for.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a find! Haven't seen this shade before. Very Nice. p.s I did sign up for that feelunique box, hopefully it will be a goodun :-)

    ReplyDelete