Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New RAOK Nail Polish Package

I am so exicted about my new polish acquisitions, so I just had to share this with you.  My friend from the states has sent me a box, and when I heard Oscar barking like crazy, I knew it was the post man.  He brings a happy box to me, and I ran downstairs to quickly rip it open.  Oh the joy! Are you guys ready? I got some really rare beauties here, and none more greater than the gorgeous OPI Merry Midnight!!
On top of this package, my friend who stopped by to see me brought me Gosh's Black Passion after she found it at a charity shop for only 50p.  That's what I call a bargain!!


From top left to right:
Zoya Marina
Wet N wild Teal of Fortune
Nubar Peacock Feathers
China Glaze - Mummy May I
OPI - Merry Midnight
Gosh - Black Passion
China Glaze - Jitterbug
Orly - Royal Velvet
Zoya - Neeka
SOPI - Only Gold For Me

So watch this space for swatches and NOTD's.
What a FUN group of polishes that I was fortunate to be gifted.



No comments:

Post a Comment