Saturday, September 17, 2011

Johnson's Face Care Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Wash

I missed you all so much! I can't believe that I've been away from my blog for 2 days, and all the time I couldn't wait to return.  I had a friend stop by and catch up.  It was great.  A ton of chit chat/gossiping (lol) and drinking :) Oh there goes my diet out the window haha.  So I'm back and I have TONS of posts, so I'm baccccckkkkkkkkkk :)

As I make through my Project 10 pan ban, I found that a few items just didn't work for me, and so I've been rummaging through my stash to replace the last few items of my project 10 pan ban.  Last month I got the Johnson's exfoliating wash as part of the Glamour's tester panel.  



I can't remember a time that I ever used anything by Johnson & Johnson. I know it is a trusted brand, but something about it just never jumped out at me.  I can't say much for the packaging.  It does look like a baby product, but this is actually a exfoliating wash with tiny micro beads.  It is gentle and foaming, but the beads are scarse and doesn't really scrub efficiently.  I suppose this facewash would work well for those with very sensitive skin, and for those who can not take too much abrasion.  For me however, I found it was lacking in scrubbing beads, and just found it to be a mediocre face wash.  
The one good thing about this face wash is that it was not drying for me.  Other than that, I will not be getting this face wash again, even though the £3.10 price is alluring.

No comments:

Post a Comment